Quality Management System
Head of departments, Ph.D., Associate Professor.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND ACCREDITATION DEPARTMENT
The regional social-innovational university is a higher educational institution with a unique system of managing the quality of knowledge, integrating management and control methods in education with a high degree of development and education of educational activities. The department of quality management and accreditation is a structural unit that ensures the functioning of the quality management system of the university and the quality of education at the university, the conformity of methods and forms of educational services with the requirements of international accreditation. In its work, the department is guided by the university's quality policy and university goals, as well as international accreditation standards with international standards ISO 9001: 2008.
The quality management system is certified in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2008 by the UKS certification body (Turkey, Istanbul) to provide higher and postgraduate education in accordance with the TS EN ISO 9001: 2008 certificate No. K-2681 of 27.02.2012. on directions of education; jurisprudence, art, social, technical and human sciences.
May 15, 2017 from the side of the independent agency of Kazakhstan to ensure the quality of education, the university issued a certificate confirming the passage of institutional accreditation for a five-year period.
On may 15, 2017, the independent Kazakhstan Agency for quality assurance of education of the University was issued a certificate of institutional accreditation for a period of 5 years.
In may 2018:
5B010200-Pedagogy and methods of primary education
5B010800-Physical training and sports
5B011700-Kazakh language and literature
5B050800- Accounting and auditing
6M010200-Pedagogy and methods of primary education
6M010800-Physical training and sports
6М011700-Kazakh language and literature
6M050800-Accounting and auditing specialties were issued a certificate of specialized accreditation of the Kazakhstan Agency based on the provision of education.
Tasks and functions of the department:
- ensure the continuity of control of educational services, processes and management system of the university in accordance with the requirements of institutional accreditation;
- organization of works on specialized (program) accreditation of specialties;
- to promote the effective functioning and continuous improvement of the university's quality management system;
- preparation and realization of annual goals and plans to improve the activities of the university;
- organization of internal audits in accordance with the plan;
- to facilitate the timely introduction of corrective and preventive actions by the divisions based on internal and external audits.
The quality management system and the accreditation department collect materials for developing and improving the necessary documentation for the quality management system, analyzing the effectiveness and effectiveness of the quality management system.
The structure of the department of quality management system and accreditation:
1. Kasimbekova B.A. - Deputy Head of Department.
2. Torieva A.Sh. - Chief specialist of the department.
3.Toiynbetova M.B.-Chief specialist of the department.