The activity of the educational-methodical council is managed by the Chairman - Vice-rector for educational-methodical work and distance learning, candidate of historical science Tleukeyev Zh.A.
Secretary of the Training Council - Master, Myrzalieva G.B.
The educational-methodical council is one of the collegial governing bodies at the Regional Social and Innovation University, coordinating methodological work at the university based on an analysis of the degree of satisfaction of students and teachers and the needs of society. UMC contributes to the development and implementation of activities aimed at improving the efficiency and quality of the educational process in the training of specialists.
Normative basis of activity
The educational-methodical council is guided in its activity:
1. The Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated July 27, 2007 "On Education",
2. The model rules for the activity of the methodological (educational, methodological, scientific and methodological) council and the procedure for its election, approved by order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated December 21, 2007, №644.
The main objectives of the educational council
The main tasks of the council are:
1) the organization of monitoring the quality of methodological support of the educational process;
2) planning, organization of examination and recommendation for the publication of educational, educational, methodological and scientific-methodical literature, manuals and other materials published at the university;
3) methodological support and improvement of the educational process at the university;
4) generalization and dissemination of best practices in organizing and improving educational and methodological and scientific and methodological work in faculties (in higher schools);
5) improving the system of advanced training, retraining and certification of pedagogical and scientific personnel, analysis of the content of the educational process;
6) preparation of recommendations on the development of a quality management system and the implementation of the results of methodological developments in the educational process;
7) coordination of methodological work in faculties (in higher schools);
8) the organization of work to introduce new and improve existing technologies, methods, teaching aids at university departments;
9) coordination of work to improve the scientific and methodological potential of the teaching staff;
10) development of proposals on the development of education and the formation of priority areas in its implementation.